nanoTox has or has access to state-of-the-art particle characterization instruments that will provide information on size, surface area, distribution, dimensions, electrical charge and other physio-chemical properties. Clients do not need to buy these expensive instruments to get the information needed for MSDS, labeling, R&D efforts, and product development work. Our experience with the instruments ensures accurate information on your nano scale materials.
nanoTox, Inc. has, or has access to, instruments such as:
- Differential mobility analyzing system (DMAS), for determining particle number, size, size-distribution, surface area and estimated mass dose
- Morphological examination using transmission electron microscopy (TEM)
- Scanning electron microscopy (SEM) equipped with an energy dispersive X-ray analyzer (EDXA) for chemical composition.
- Dynamic Light Scattering for measuring nano particle size and zeta potential (laser Doppler particle electrophoresis)
- Nano particle Chemical Imaging for determining chemical content
- Nano particle Tracking for measuring nano particle size
- Laser Diffraction for measuring micron size range particles