David Hobson, Ph.D., D.A.B.T.
- Principal, LoneStarPharmTox, LLC
- Instructor, Nuclear Medicine, University of the Incarnate Word, San Antonio, TX
- Former VP for R&D, Chrysalis Biotechnology
- Former VP for Medical R&D, Healthpoint, Ltd.
- Former VP and Research Fellow, Battelle Memorial Institute
- Director of Applied Toxicology, Naval Medical Research Inst., U.S. Navy
Robin J. Guy, MS. D.A.B.T.,RQAP (GLP)
- principal toxicologist of Robin Guy Consulting, LLC.
- Certified GLP professional (RQAP-GLP).
- President of the Roundtable of Toxicology Consultants
- Registered Quality Assurance Professional for GLP certification (RQAP-GLP)
- Laboratory Animal Technologist (LATG), American Association for Laboratory Animal Science
- pharmaceutical toxicology (Searle), and food ingredient safety assessment (The NutraSweet Company/Monsanto).
Scientific Advisory Board:
David Hobson, Ph.D., DABT (Chair)
Chief Scientific Officer, nanoToxTM, International toxicology and pharmaceutical development consultant, Adjunct Professor, Biophysics and Nuclear medicine, University of the Incarnate Word, San Antonio, TX.; U.S. Navy, ret.
Robert H. Hurt, Ph.D.
Professor of Engineering, Brown University, Providence, RI
Larry Gibbs, MPH, CIH
Associate Vice Provost, Environmental Health & Safety, Stanford University
Nancy Ann Monteiro-Riviere, Ph.D., Fellow ATS
Joined Kansas State University in 2012 as Regents Distinguished Research Scholar and a university distinguished professor of anatomy and physiology. She is one of the world's leading researchers in absorption of chemicals and nanomaterials through skin.
Ivonne Rietjens, Ph.D.
Head, Toxicology Section, Wageningen University, The Netherlands
James Riviere, DVM, Ph.D.
An internationally known expert in pharmacology, Jim Riviere joins Kansas State University in August as the university's first member of the National Academy of Sciences. He is an elected member of the Institute of Medicine of the National Academies and serves on its Food and Nutrition Board.
Stephen M. Roberts, Ph.D.
Professor and Director, Center for Environmental & Human Toxicology, U of Florida
Michael H. Depledge, Ph.D., DSc, FLS, FZS, FRSA, C.Biol, FIBiol.
Chair of Environment and Human Health at the Peninsula Medical School (Universities of Exeter and Plymouth), Devon, UK., Commissioner of the Royal Commission on Environmental Pollution, Visiting Professor at the Department of Zoology, Oxford University and School of Earth Sciences and Engineering, Imperial College, London, UK , Strategic Advisor to the Vice Chancellor of the University of Westminster.